Trader Terms and Conditions
• All trade stands must have finished setting up and be ready for the official show opening of 9am on both days
• The term “Trade Staff” shall refer to all personnel employed, whether for reward or voluntarily, either permanently or temporarily by the Trader
• The term “Trade Stand” shall refer to the area hired by the Exhibitor for the sole purpose of displaying and/or selling his/her product(s) and/or service(s)
• Payment in full for the trade area must be paid prior to Trade passes and tickets being sent out. All prices listed include VAT or are shown to include VAT
• No refunds will be made should the event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of Endurance Legends Ltd, or to any company cancelling within 28 days of the date of the event.
• The subletting of all or part of a trade stand to a third party is expressly forbidden
• Any vehicles without a trade pass will be directed to the public car park. Where trade passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand, so please ensure the correct space is booked
• Endurance Legends Ltd and any staff acting on their behalf reserves the right to refuse admission to any Trade or Trade Staff
• No dogs or other animals are permitted at the Circuit for the safety of the animal and everyone attending the event. If you bring an animal to the event you will be asked to remove them immediately, and will not receive a refund for your entry
• All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved trade stand. No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Exhibitors (and their staff) or Endurance Legends Ltd (and their staff) will be allowed
• Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any stand under any circumstances
• The distribution of leaflets, posters or other promotional material outside the confines of the trade stand allocated to the Trader is strictly forbidden
• Under no circumstances will any Trader be allowed to display and/or sell any product and/or service featuring the words or logos of “Endurance Legends” unless agreed in writing by Endurance Legends Ltd
• Traders are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided and the stand area left clean & tidy after the event
• No item may be exhibited or machinery operated in such a way that it may create a danger. All Traders will be held responsible for the safety of their own stands and must comply with all Health & Safety issues and legislation
• Traders are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their trade stand. Endurance Legends Ltd will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Exhibitors’ property howsoever caused
• Noise should be kept to a level such that it does not cause a disturbance to the Organisers or other Traders
• Donington Park Track Rules Apply. Track Sessions are 20mins duration subject to any issues. There is no noise limit on track for the Endurance Legends event
• Traders and all Trader’s Staff are required to provide fire extinguisher(s) suitable for controlling and extinguishing any fire which may occur on their stand
• Traders are required to hold a minimum of £1 million pounds sterling in Public Liability Insurance cover and have the necessary insurances against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks. Traders must also indemnify Endurance Legends Ltd against any claims for damage and/or any expenses incurred for whatever reason arising out of the Trader’s attendance and/or their exhibits on the Event Site. The booking of a trade stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the Trader that they have the necessary insurance cover in place and / or will be obtained for the event, and that the Trader agrees to indemnify Donington Park Racing Limited and their staff, and Endurance Legends Ltd and their staff against all and any claims which may arise
• Endurance Legends Ltd shall not be liable for the death or injury to, or for damage to any property or for any losses, or for any other liability incurred by the Trader and / or their staff
• Artwork for Souvenir Programme to be supplied in .jpg or CMYK .pdf at 300 dpi resolution
• Quarter Page Portrait 87mm x 128mm No Bleed
• Half Page Portrait 184mm x 128mm No Bleed
• Full Page Portrait 208mm x 290mm +3mm Bleed
• Double Page 416mm x 290mm +3mm Bleed
• If Endurance Legends Ltd are unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of circumstance, cause or event outside its control including (without limitation of the generality of this clause) government restrictions, adverse weather, riot, commotion, act of God, industrial breakdown, breakdown of plant or any failure of gas water services, electricity, etc, Endurance Legends Ltd shall be entitled to be relieved of its obligations hereunder to the extent to which performance of the obligations is prevented, frustrated or suspended. In such circumstances non-performance, part performance or delay in performance of the obligations of Endurance Legends Ltd shall not entitle the exhibitor to claim damages of any kind whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential
Trackday Session Terms and Conditions
• The bike(s) I’ll be riding is / are road or race classic motorcycle(s) built before 1995 or I have confirmed with the organisers that my later bike is considered to be within the spirit of the event.
• I accept it is my responsibility to ensure the overall condition of my bike is in good, safe, working order for use on the track and will have thoroughly checked the following well before the event
• For my own safety and the safety of all other riders on track, I accept Endurance Legends and / or Donington Park will refuse access to the circuit of my motorcycle if it is deemed to be unsafe
• I agree to abide by all rules and instructions from the organisers, marshals and circuit staff, both on or off the circuit, or risk not being allowed to take further part in the event without refund
• I hold a current and full DVLA driving licence or a current ACU race licence, not a 33bhp restricted licence and will produce this on the day at registration
• I will wear appropriate clothing for taking part in the track sessions, including
- either one-piece leather or two-piece zip together leathers which zip up all the way round which are in good condition without holes, rips or tears.
- an approved full face helmet with a visor in good condition
- motorcycle boots & gloves in good condition
• I am over 18 years of age or over, or I am an experienced ACU licence holder under 18 years of age and have contacted the organisers prior to my booking to confirm I am eligible to take part.
• I will register on the day and complete the appropriate indemnity form(s) and wear the relevant coloured wristband and display the colour-coded sticker for my session on the front of your motorcycle.
• I will attend a compulsory riders briefing and receive a wristband to prove they have attended the briefing, and wear both wristbands until the end of the event
• I will not overtake during warm up laps, or ride dangerously (eg: overtaking on the inside of a bend, wheelies, stoppies, weaving to warm up tyres) or ride disrespectfully towards other riders on track
• I will abide by the 5mph Paddock speed limit
Club Stand Terms and Conditions
A completed booking form and full payment must be received to confirm your Club Stand booking
Places are strictly subject to availability
All club stand displays must be completed and ready for the official show opening time of 9am on both days
Track Sessions will be grouped by bike and/or rider experience. Each rider must register, attend a rider's briefing and sighting lap before starting their first track session regardless of when they arrive at the circuit Each track session is scheduled to run for 20 minutes excluding any unforseen temporary stoppages
Any bikes without a stand pass will be directed to the public car park. Where stand passes have been issued, please ensure bikes are located within the allocated stand
Please ensure all display material and/or exhibition equipment is positioned within the confines of the reserved club stand
The term “Club Stand” shall refer to the area booked by the Club for the sole purpose of displaying their bikes, regalia and displaying and or selling Club Memberships and Merchandise
Traders are not permitted to operate within club areas without booking trade space at the event
No refunds will be made should the event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of Endurance Legends Ltd, or to any trade or club organisation cancelling within 28 days of the date of the event
No refunds will be offered in the event of a bike not being allowed on track for any reason
The sub-letting of all or part of a trade or club stand to a third party is expressly forbidden
Endurance Legends Ltd, and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any Club members
No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Clubs (and their staff) or Endurance Legends Ltd (and their staff) will be allowed
Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any club stand under any circumstances
The distribution of leaflets, posters or other promotional material outside the confines of the club stand allocated is not allowed
Under no circumstances will any club be allowed to display and/or sell any product and/orservice featuring the words or logos of “Endurance Legends” unless agreed in writing by Endurance Legends Ltd
Clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided. Club stand areas must be left clean and tidy after you have vacated the show
No item may be exhibited or machinery operated in such a way that it may create a danger. All clubs will be responsible for safety on their own stands, and must comply with all Health & Safety and legislation
Clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their stand. Endurance Legends Ltd will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to club members’ property howsoever caused
Noise should be kept to a level such that it does not cause a disturbance to the Organisers, local residents, Trade Exhibitors or other Clubs
Clubs must indemnify Donington Park Racing Ltd and their staff, and Endurance Legends Ltd and their staff against any claims for damage and/or any expenses incurred for whatever reason arising out of the clubs attendance and/or their exhibits whist at the event and hold insurance cover relating to any damage to club bikes, third party vehicles, equipment or individuals
The booking of a club stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the club that they agree to indemnify Donington Park Racing Ltd and their staff, Endurance Legends Ltd and their staff against all and any claims which may arise
No dogs or other animals are permitted at the Circuit for the safety of the animal and everyone attending the event. You will be asked to remove any animals immediately from the venue, and will not receive a refund for your entry
Endurance Legends Ltd shall not be liable for the death or injury to, or for damage to any property or for any losses, or for any other liability incurred by any club
If Endurance Legends Ltd are unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of circumstance, cause or event outside its control including (without limitation of the generality of this clause) government restrictions, adverse weather, riot, commotion, act of God, industrial breakdown, breakdown of plant or any failure of gas water services, electricity, etc, Endurance Legends Ltd shall be entitled to be relieved of its obligations hereunder to the extent to which performance of the obligations is prevented, frustrated or suspended. In such circumstances non-performance, part performance or delay in performance of the obligations of Endurance Legends Ltd hereunder shall not entitle the club to claim damages of any kind whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential
Spectator Ticket Terms and Conditions
"Event" means the Endurance Legends event to be held at Donington Park
"Ticket" means ticket or tickets for the Endurance Legends event
"We" means Endurance Legends. "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly
"You" means you or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. "Your" shall be read accordingly
All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase as purchase of tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
A valid ticket must be produced to get into the Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
It is your responsibility to check your ticket as if you have made a mistake they cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your ticket on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets, where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate tickets being used. Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of the Event organisers. In the event of duplicates being issued, a reasonable administration charge may be levied.
Where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement (for example ‘age’) may be required.
Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. Ticket prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any postage fee. No order will be accepted until We have received full payment.
Delivery shall be by Royal Mail ‘recorded delivery’ or similar if being sent outside the UK.
Tickets will only be delivered to the billing address recorded at the time of the order, unless You have contacted us with a revised address which We have confirmed acceptance of in writing.
If You have not received Your tickets from Us 72 hours prior to the Event, please contact Us.
If tickets are returned to Us as "addressee unknown" We will make every attempt to contact you, but if all reasonable attempts fail We reserve the right to cancel Your booking without refund.
Where there is not enough time to deliver tickets, You will be told at the point of purchase the arrangements for collection of Your tickets. If you are collecting your tickets from Us, in person, there will be no charge made for this service.
If You are collecting Your tickets from Donington Park on the day, You must have Your acknowledgement of order with You.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Event is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to below). Where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to below) due to circumstances beyond Our control, You will be entitled to claim a refund from Us in accordance with this clause.
Where the Event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, We shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation.
Where such a refund is sought You must bring this to Our attention as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such change and, if the Event has been rescheduled, prior to the rescheduled Event. The refund for tickets equals the face value of the tickets purchased. In order to claim Your refund, please apply in writing to Endurance Legends, enclosing Your complete unused tickets.
Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the tickets and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the tickets. These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at your own risk.
Neither Endurance Legends nor Donington Park will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of Your personal belongings.
It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering.
Endurance Legends will not use any of Your personal details other than for the distribution of Your tickets, or to make You aware of Our future events.
Endurance Legends reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission to the Event in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety or where a ticket is void.
Endurance Legends also reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the Event at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, We may remove a ticket holder who:
1) has behaved in a manner which, in Our reasonable opinion has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
3) in Our reasonable opinion is acting inappropriately under the influence of alcohol or drugs
You must comply with instructions and directions given by Endurance Legends and/or Donington Park staff and stewards.
No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Donington Park regulations whilst attending the Event.
If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, We will attempt to settle it. To this end We shall use Our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
If We delay or fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions It shall not mean that We have waived our right to do so.
Sidecar Taxi Ride Passenger Terms and Conditions
I apply to ride as a Passenger on a Motorcycle and Sidecar outfit at the above venue and in consideration thereof:
• I declare I am both physically and mentally able to be a Passenger on a Motorcycle Sidecar Outfit without undue risk to others and that I will obey any instructions given by my Driver and/or Officials whilst at the event.
• I understand the nature and type of activity that I am asking to take part in and its inherent risks and agree to accept the same notwithstanding that such risks may involve negligence on the part of the Organisers or their Officials.
• I agree that I am required to register my arrival by “signing on” at the designated place prior to my being conveyed as a Passenger
• I agree that I will wear the appropriate safety clothing including full or zip together leathers, helmet, gloves and boots - all of which will be in good condition
• I agree that details of any injuries I may suffer at the Venue may be passed to the Organisers by the Medics attending me. I also agree that if required by the Organisers I shall submit to a Medical examination by the Chief Medical Officer at the Venue to ascertain my suitability to take part and that his decision shall be final.
Acknowledgement of the risks of motorcycling:
I understand that by participating in this charitable activity I am exposed to the risk of death, becoming permanently disabled or suffering some other serious injury and I acknowledge that even in the event that negligence on the part of the Organisers, Organising Club, Venue Owner, Clerk of the Course, or any Individual of Official carrying out duties on their behalf were to be a contributory cause of any serious injury I may suffer, the dominant cause of any serious injury will always be my voluntary decision to ride as a Passenger on a Motorcycle Sidecar outfit at the venue.
I have read, understand and accept the above Declaration and Acknowledgement of Risk and agree that Participation is entirely at my own risk.